AUTHORS AND ARTISTS
ALOHA SHORTS PHOTO GALERY
Photos from Aloha Shorts and its listeners.
SORT LIST BY:
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK
Become a fan of Bamboo Ridge Press.
One of our recommended issues.
BAMBOO RIDGE Issue 113
BAMBOO RIDGE Issue #113
40th Anniversary Issue
Edited by Gail N. Harada (author of BEYOND GREEN TEA AND GRAPEFRUIT)
and Lisa Linn Kanae (author of ISLANDS LINKED BY OCEAN)
Featuring cover and interior art by Noe Tanigawa
With work by 50 diverse writers, from emerging authors new
to the pages of BAMBOO RIDGE to local literary luminaries, including
Elliot Cades Award winners
- Donald Carreira Ching, author of BETWEEN SKY AND SEA: A FAMILY'S STRUGGLE
- Marie Hara, author of BANANAHEART AND OTHER STORIES, co-editor of INTERSECTING CIRCLES: THE VOICES OF HAPA WOMEN IN POETRY AND PROSE
- Juliet S. Kono, author of the novel ANSHU: DARK SORROW, two collections of poetry, a collection of short stories, and a children's book
- Brenda Kwon, author of THE SUM OF BREATHING and co-editor of YOBO: KOREAN AMERICAN WRITING IN HAWAI‘I
- Darrell H. Y. Lum, co-founder of Bamboo Ridge Press and author of SUN and PASS ON, NO PASS BACK!
- Wing Tek Lum, author of EXPOUNDING THE DOUBTFUL POINTS and THE NANJING MASSACRE: POEMS
- Christy Passion, author of STILL OUT OF PLACE, co-author of linked poetry collections NO CHOICE BUT TO FOLLOW and WHAT WE MUST REMEMBER
- Craig Santos Perez, author of four collections of poetry and co-editor of three anthologies of Pacific literature
- Eric Paul Shaffer, author of seven collections of poetry
- Cathy Song, author of five collections of poetry, co-editor of SISTER STEW: FICTION AND POETRY BY WOMEN and YOBO: KOREAN AMERICAN WRITING IN HAWAI‘I
- Joseph Stanton, author of five collections of poetry, co-author of WHAT THE KITE THINKS: A LINKED POEM
- Joe Tsujimoto, author of MORNINGSIDE HEIGHTS: NEW YORK STORIES
Bamboo Ridge Press. All rights reserved. Bamboo Ridge Press P.O. Box 61781 Honolulu, Hawaii 96839-1781 Tel: 808.626.1481